WATER, SEWAGE & PIPELINES
MACE has been involved in Water, Sewage & pipeline EPC construction services since its establishment in the late 1960s. MACE pioneered pipeline rehabilitation in the UAE in the early 1980s. This involvement came as a result of our client’s needs to rehabilitate certain lengths of the trunk sewers that were first laid in Abu Dhabi which were showing signs of deterioration and suffering from significant lengths of collapse.
MACE has successfully completed over 500 km of pipework, including both new mains and rehabilitation works, with pipes ranging in size from 150 mm through to 1600 mm, and including both pressure and gravity systems.
MACE Specialized EPC includes:
- Sewage Networks, Pumping Stations & Treatment Plants
- Drainage Networks and Pumping Stations
- Potable Water Networks, Reservoirs and Pumping Stations
- Chilled Water Distribution Systems & Networks
- Fire-fighting Pipeline Networks
- Storm-water Pipeline Networks
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Sewage Pumping Stations
- Irrigation Pumping Stations
- Diesel Generation Power Plants
- Industrial Waste Treatment Plants
- Water Treatment and Desalination Plants
- Electro Coagulation package Sewage Treatment Plants
- Seawater Intake and Outfall Pipeline Construction
- Submarine Pipe Laying
Our activities also include pressure cleaning, all forms of surveying from basic CCTV, to full state-of-the art condition evaluation surveys, in-situ repairs and patching, full relining services and replacement.
Patching of Pipes, Manholes & Hydrostatic Testing:
MACE operates a fully equipped Leak Sealing Rig capable of testing and sealing pipeline joints of diameters ranging from 150 mm to 1200 mm. Leaks in larger man-entry sewers are dealt with manually by a highly specialized team using efficient injection grouts.
Trenchless Pipeline Technology & Construction
We have extensive experience in successful execution of various trenchless techniques of pipeline rehabilitation:
- Trenchless Pipeline Rehabilitation (No Dig Techniques)
- Rehabilitation of Structures on Pipeline Systems
- Tunneling Works Including Moling, Pipe jacking, Microtunneling
- Horizontal Directional Drilling and Pipe Bursting